Have you ever been puzzled how certain products surge in sales while others never even see the light of day? Surprised how most start-ups -even those with extraordinary products – fail to capture the excitement of their audiences? And have you wondered how FTSE 100 companies seemingly have no issues successfully rolling out new products into different markets?
Having a good product is one thing. Successfully rolling it out into the market and generating sales is \ another entirely. Having a go-to-market plan is critical – whether you are a founder of a start-up or a marketing/product professional in a larger organization. This workshop will teach you how to systematically roll out any product or service into a market and generate sales.
About the Framework
- The masterclass is built on the back of a practical, science-based marketing strategy framework – one that is used on a consultative basis with leading SMEs from New York, London, to Amsterdam.
- This award-winning framework is based on a synthesis of best practices from three worlds:
- Big Tech (Google, Cisco, and Walmart),
- Leading business schools (Cranfield School of Management, London Business School),
- Successful tech start-ups. It took up to seven years to build, optimize and implement the framework successfully to generate the exceptional results it now can.
• How to formulate a science-based go-to-market strategy
• How to identify the correct beachhead
• How to execute intelligently in a scalable manner
About the Lecturer:
Emin Can Turan is an award-winning and published Marketing Strategist and Go-to-Market Specialist. Formerly at Walmart, Cisco, and Google in Marketing, Senior Leadership Advisory, and Data & Insight.
Masterclass Lecturer at GA, PwC Scale, and at Founder Institute.
When: May 20 at 6 p.m.
Where: Mixed format: 20 people in the audience, the rest – online
The number of seats is limited to 20 people in the hall; hurry to register first.
Anyone who does not have time to book the first 20 seats (because there are quarantine restrictions on offline meetings) will join the event online. We will send you a link to the meeting by letter on the day of the event.
Participation is free, provided confirmed registration.