Want to pump your startup? What if Silicon Valley mentors and investors help you with that?
Then we have great news – Think Big Online Boot Camp is back in business! If you want to advance in the development of your startup and bring it closer to entering global markets – register now: https://cutt.ly/hWGtgFd.
For early-stage startups with a prototype or validated idea.
When? On September 27 till 5 October in the evening.
Where Online in Zoom, English.
Weekly intensive with individual analysis of startups and growth points.
– Workshops with Value Proposition, Teams work, Customer development, perfect Pitch Deck for investors.
– 1×1 mentoring sessions with professional experts and investors from Silicon Valley.
–Unique opportunity to explore the US market, make new connections, and improve your product!
– Alfredo Coppola — Co-CEO of US Market Access Center; Serial Entrepreneur
– Amy Peck — Founder of EndeavorVR – VR/AR Strategy and Consulting
– Chris Brown — Venture Scout at Genesis Investments; Former Manager of 500 Startups and Startup Wise Guys
– Chris Burry — Co-CEO of US Market Access Center; UC Berkeley SCET Global Ambassador; Serial Entrepreneur
– Bill Reichert — Partner at Pegasus Tech Ventures; Serial Entrepreneur
– Kate Bunina — Managing Director of US Market Access Center
– Leah Edwards — Partner at Pegasus Tech Ventures
You can not miss it! Register today https://cutt.ly/hWGtgFd
Applications can be submitted until 24 September! Teams that will be selected will participate in the Bootcamp.
Think Big Online Boot Camp is implemented by the Center for Entrepreneurship with the support of USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine.