Do you want to develop your startup in a week and bring it closer to entering global markets? And what if Silicon Valley mentors and investors from 500 Startups, Pegasus Tech Ventures, and other foundations help you with this? With Think Big Online Boot Camp, you have this opportunity!
What is it?
– 1 week intensive program with individual analysis of your startups and growth points;
– Workshops about entering the global market for startups, in particular, you will work with: Value Proposition, Teams work, Customer Development, perfect Pitch Deck for investors;
– 1×1 mentoring sessions with professional experts and investors from Silicon Valley;
– Mentoring of two professional Silicon Valley instructors: Chris Burry, Co-CEO, USMAC & serial entrepreneur (6 startups, 2 exits, Industry Fellow, UC Berkeley); Alfredo Coppola, Co-CEO, USMAC & Founding Member of Marin Seed Ventures (3 startups, 1 exit, Certified Facilitator, Kauffman Fast Trac).
USMAC mentors are more than 120 professionals who know the American startup ecosystem from the inside, so it’s a unique opportunity to explore the US market, make new connections, and improve your product! Other guest stars of the program will include:
- Marvin Liao, Early-stage VC investor & former partner at 500 Startups
- Bill Reichert, Partner at Pegasus Tech Ventures
- Amy Peck, HTC, Futurist, Author of Blockchain is the New Black
- Ron Weissman, Chairman, Software Industry Group at Band of Angels
- Ken Singer, UC Berkeley Center for Entrepreneurship
- Tim Wagner, Accenture Ventures.
Startups at the stage of prototype and validated ideas.
November 16-24, 6:30 PM
The language of the program is English.
The cost of participation is UAH 5,000 per team. At the first stage, please register your team, then a team of experts will select up to 10 startups. Registration here: