The new page at CfE Accelerator is opening today – we are starting the third batch of the student acceleration program called ideasLab.
During 12 weeks, the 14 selected teams would have an opportunity to:
- improve their knowledge in the startup field;
- validate their idea;
- find a portrait of the client;
- try to pitch;
- build a marketing strategy;
- learn how to present and sell the product;
- collect the first funds for the development of the project.
We received 95 applications from teams from over 40 Ukrainian universities and 19 cities! We are very happy that so many student teams are striving to develop in the field of startups, so it was not easy to choose only 14 teams. Here is our final list:
- AGROLAND – Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
- Cash Wallet – Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
- Foodie – Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Foodwise – Odesa National Polytechnic University
- GrainSee – Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
- Hearify – Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- MedEdUp – National Medical University Bogomolets
- Unicorn – Ukrainian Catholic University
- Unicorn Media Camp – Borys Grinchenko Kyiv Metropolitan University
- VOX – Odesa National Polytechnic University
- ГоГо – Ukrainian Catholic University
- ЕТ СЕТЕРА – National University Ostroh Academy
- Лікс – Ukrainian Catholic University
CfE Accelerator welcomes all participants and is ready to start the program. Later, we will write in more detail about each of the teams, their ideas, and their successes!